The winter months often offer best conditions and spectacular scenery for flying paramotor at Greece’s coasts and high mountains.
Long-lasting, sunny, high-pressure conditions with weak winds across the region enable both recreational and ambitious long-distance pilots the opportunity to enjoy wonderful flights.
Guided paramotor tours of all kinds are offered for groups of 5 people or more.
Our experienced and local team will help you get to know this varied, beautiful landscape from the air. Our tours organization includes continued contact with the local airfields in order to be able to offer trouble-free legal flying.
Our services include:
• Airport transfer
• Hotel accommodation
• Support vehicles–trailers
• Retrieve also for external landings
• Arranging all accommodations for long cross-country flights
• Technical support (provision of propellers, spark plugs etc. tools if required)
• Profesdional photos from the ground and air
• Alternative program for non-flyable days.
Price depends upon the length of the stay, the season, the number of pilots, the distance from the airport.